Chichen Itza Express
If you are looking to do a quickly visit to this new wonder, we can make it possible in 6/7 hrs approximately. You will have 2 hrs in the site or the time that you consider enough for you, could be more or less, then We’ll drive you back to your hotel or airport.
The quickest way to visit one of the new wonders, in case you require additional stops or activities feel free and welcome to contact us.
- Round trip air-conditioned private transportation, exclusively for you or your group.
- Toll route and parking fees
- Admissions tickets for Chichen Itza
- Private certificated tour guided in Chichen Itza (1 hr 30 min approximately) and free time at Chichen Itza (30 min. approximately)
- This tour takes around 6/7 hrs. extra hr has an extra charge $30 per hr.
- Cold bottles of water in the van
- Wear fresh clothes and walking comfortable shoes, hut and sunglasses (Very optional because of the schedule)
- In case you want to swim into the beauty Cenote Ik Kil, bring your bathing suit, towel, etc.
- Some mornings during our winter (December and January specially), whether weather is a little cooler than normal (46°F), we suggests to bring a sweater or jacket.
The next itinerary is just an example. (We never rush our clients in our tours, we only help them to better manage the time to enjoy the places to visit)
The archaeological site is open from 8 am to 5 pm, between this time we can do this tour following your preferences of pick up time.
7:00 am Pick up from your Hotel, or location.
9:00 am Chichen Itza
11:00 am Way back to your hotel
1:00 pm Drop off
- Duration: Approximately 6/7 hrs.
- There is a small federal fee for the use of electronic devices to shoot video inside Chichen Itza. ($45 mxn.)
- Umbrella or raincoat in the event that the weather conditions require it
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- Remember to bring cash to purchase souvenirs or any additional service.
- Children from 4-12 years old pay $60 usd each.
- Kids from 0-3 years old are free
Start a Reservation
We are working on an automated reservation system, it is not ready yet, so we will continue with our manual system, that is, send us an email and we will follow up personally.
+52 998 169 7714
I went to Cancun for a doctor conference, very busy days (3 days) and in my last day before take my flight at way back home was noon, so, I did the Chichen Itza express and was perfectly to visit this beautiful place and be on time for take my plane.
We were looking for a not to long day tour, specially for my kids (3,5,7 year old) and the service provided by Nefi it was great. We did around 6/7 hrs and we arrive to our hotel for lunch.
This option it was perfect for me and fiance, especially because we customize our tour, going to unusual location for take a better view of the Mexican culture and traditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time is the pick up?
We suggest to start as earlier as possible, but for sure is our pleasure to follow your pick up time preference. The archaeological site is open at 8:00 am until 5:00 pm. And we can do the pick up of you at any location. (Hotel, Resort, Guest home, etc.)
How long is the drive to Chichen Itza?
from the pick up to Chichen Itza, will take us 2 hrs approximately, could be more or less, all this depend of your location.
How much the kids pay?
from 4 to 12 years old pay like kids $40 each and below 3 years old are free, in case you require a car seat or booster let us know in your email.
Can we customize our tour?
Yes for sure, any idea or plan we can help you to make it possible
Special requirements -or- Ask a Question.
C. Porto Savona 19
Smz 55 Mz 8 L 1
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico 77533
WhatsApp: +52 1 998 169 7714
24 hrs / 365 days