Chichen Itza Sunrise
*Subject to availability
We can make it possible!, avoiding the crowds and the heat, We are welcome to arrive before of the regular schedule, in the site, from 5 am to 7:45 am, the sunrise schedule, makes possible to see the site from the darkness to the first sunbeams, then, after your visit to the site, We’ll move to the Cenote Ik Kil, before the regular schedule for breakfast and time for swim and pictures. Can you imagine not many people or not one in your pictures, yes! is possible in this unique option.
Cenote Ik Kil
We’ll arrive before the regular schedule and the cenote will be alone just for us,in this place We’ll have our breackfast and free time for swim or just take some pictures!
- Round trip air-conditioned private transportation, exclusively for you or group.
- Toll route and parking fees
- Admissions tickets for Chichen Itza Sunrise and Cenote Ik Kil
- Private certificated tour guided in Chichen Itza (1 hr 30 min approximately) and free time at Chichen Itza (1 hr approximately)
- Breakfast (Eggs as you like, seasonal fruit, orange juice and coffee or tea)
- Cenote swim experience or just for pictures
- Cold bottles of water in the van
- Wear fresh clothes and walking comfortable shoes, hut and sunglasses (Very optional because of the schedule)
- In case you want to swim into the beauty Cenote Ik Kil, bring your bathing suit, towel, etc.
- Some mornings during our winter (December and January specially), whether weather is a little cooler than normal ( 46°F ), we suggests to bring a sweater or jacket.
- If you are staying in the Quintana Roo state area (Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, etc.) during our winter schedule (From last week of October to first week of April) We’ll be 1 hr before Yucatan time, so We’ll start 1 hr later of the schedule showed, in case you been staying in the Yucatan State (Merida, Valladolid, Chichen Itza, etc.) We’ll follow the itinerary showed, or in case you have a preference pick up time, We’ll be willing to follow your preferences. Visiting hours for the Chichen Itza Sunrise is from 5 am to 7:45 am.
3:00 / 3:30 am Pick up from your Hotel, or location.
5:00 / 5:30 am Chichen Itza
8:00 am Breakfast and Cenote Ik Kil time
11:00 am Way back to your Hotel
1:00 pm Drop off
- Duration: Approximately 10 hrs.
- There is a small federal fee for the use of electronic devices to shoot video inside Chichen Itza. ($45 mxn.)
- Umbrella or raincoat in the event that the weather conditions require it
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- Remember to bring cash to purchase souvenirs or any additional service.
- Children from 4-12 years old pay $60 usd each.
- Kids from 0-3 years old are free
*Children (4 to 12 years old) $50 usd each *Children (0-3 years old) No charge $0.00
|# of Persons||Price Per Adult|
Start a Reservation
We are working on an automated reservation system, it is not ready yet, so we will continue with our manual system, that is, send us an email and we will follow up personally.
+52 998 169 7714
«Gabriel was a great guide they even customized our trip so we could see another site… so glad they did.
The place be took us for lunch was so perfect… historic authentic and friendly. Highly recommend this group as a must hire».
There was a total of 5 of us on the private tour and we are very glad we didn’t do a public tour. We learned a lot from Nefi! He was a great tour guide and loved every minute of the tour of Chichen Itza and the cenote. Everything was on our time so that was great for us to explore all we want. If you’re up for waking up very early I recommend the sunrise tour…wish we could’ve done that, but I couldn’t get my whole group on board with waking up early ha! This was my favorite part of our trip in Mexico!! ~ Thanks Nefi!!!
Erin N. Mar 2020
Nefi Petlacalco of Make Your Own Tour. He picked us up right on time (4am) from our Cancun hotel and wisked us 2 1/2 hours to the Mayan ruins in his private car while we napped in the back. Early access is limited and he secured passes for us and we enjoyed the sunrise almost alone. His family has been touring for generations and his knowledge of the sites and history is comprehensive. After 2 hours, we enjoyed a visit to a local Cenote, followed by breakfast and back on the beach in Cancun by early afternoon. We highly recommend Nefi to anyone considering any type of tour in the Yucatan. He can customize tours, boat trips, anything, for you and your friends/family.
Frequently Asked Questions
How we can proceed with our payment and reservation?
You can pay in cash, credit or debit card or Venmo. Send us a mail and lest start with your booking
Where will be the pick up?
The most of the time We’ll do the pick up in the main lobby of your hotel, resort or guest home. Some resort (like Vidanta) has a main motor lobby, for sure we’ll provide all information.
How I'll recognize our driver?
We wear a uniform with the main logo of Make Your Own Tour on our chest area
Can we add another location or activity?
Yes, for sure feel free and welcome to ask whatever you want
Special requirements -or- Ask a Question.
C. Porto Savona 19
Smz 55 Mz 8 L 1
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico 77533
WhatsApp +52 998 169 7714
24 hrs / 365 days